Friday, February 28, 2014

Hectic at Work, Postponement Definite

To say that work has been crazy lately would be a gross understatement. Due to this craziness I'll officially be pushing back my 1GAM game from February to March. This is ultimately going to be a great thing. I've already brought someone else on board to help take some of the visual asset creation off my hands. This brings my team to three people. Me, a person on music and sound, and a person now sharing the art load. I've already rewrote the schedule. Initially, I had it organized as a conventional schedule with everything arranged based on dates. Now I changed it to be more goal oriented. It now lists milestones. As soon as we complete a milestone we move on to the next. They still have due dates but I feel like they can be more flexible with this sort of scheduling flow. Anyway, I'm on my lunch break and it's coming to an end. I'll be updating all throughout March until I submit this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment